Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peachtree Software

Accounting software has always been one of those programs that all small businesses need to keep track of the money coming in and out of a business. One does not realize how important this can be until a business starts to grow and expand. I use to keep track of all of my accounts in my clothing store with the good ol’ standard ledgers and a pencil. This was fine for the first year that I was open for business. When my clothing store started to grow and became one of the hottest clothing stores in town, I knew I needed a better method of keeping track of all my accounts. The sage accounting software seemed to be just what I needed to keep my books organized.

At first I was not exactly sure which accounting program would be the right fit for my clothing business. After contacting the informative staff they knew just what I needed to keep my small business organized. The mas 90 accounting software was recommended along with the other peach tree software that they have to offer.

I was worried about the installation of the accounting software. The staff informed me that for a minimal fee that they would install the accounting software on my computers and that they offered peachtree support. This made me feel at ease with using this new accounting software in my business. I also found out that I could take the peachtree class at one of their many facilities. This was a big help to me because I am not the computer savvy type and my assistant manager could also take part in the classes to learn how to use the MAS90 accounting effectively.

Since computer software is becoming more complicated, it just made sense to me to take full advantage of the peachtree classes. My assistant manager was apprehensive at first until I explained that we would be taking classes on how to use the new accounting software. She was so thankful that I had chosen to use these products and that she would be taking the classes with me. Now I can keep track of accounts with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment